Thursday, March 1, 2012

click the words above to visit Peggy's blog and see her and other dear ladies daybooks. 

FOR TODAY
March 1st, 2012 6:30pm
Here in Kentucky

Outside my window...
Sun is starting to set, lots of brown outside but noticed today that our tree out front is budding!  Always welcome Spring!

I am thinking...
that life is full of surprises, some welcome, some not.  How boring life would be if we got everything we wanted when we wanted it and had nothing to look forward to, no goals to work towards.

I am thankful...
to turn the calender page to March, February always seems like a long month, especially during leap year!

In the kitchen...
We had sandwiches (ham, cheese, turkey, bread and butter pickles, homemade mayo on whole grain bread) as a late afternoon lunch so later we'll just have something light.

I am wearing...
Purple calico jumper and pink sweater.

I am creating...
a skirt for Katie, have a skirt I make myself that I need to tweek a bit.  Sachets, headache soothing comfies, herb pillows, etc.

I am going...going to run a few errands with Katie in a bit, need to go to Kroger and Tractor Supply.


I am wondering...
how to get more minutes in my days...any ideas?

I am reading...
the first book in the from Annie's Attic.

I am hoping...
to get some of our seeds started this weekend.

I am looking forward to...
working in the wonderful soil, there's nothing better!

I am learning... patience, such a hard lesson.


Around the house... hubby is sneezing dealing with a cold.


I am pondering...
some very hard decisions we need to make very soon, lots of prayer and preparation.

A favorite quote for today...


One of my favorite things...
working with my hands, creativity is such a wonderful way to feel productive and for me it's so very therapeutic.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
only one day left!

A peek into my day...

A cabin in the woods, one of the things we're pondering (this is not ours, just a pic I found on pinterest)

No comments: