Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sick Days

Katie and I have been knocked down this week with a cold.  Thankfully we're both almost over it, I'm surprised that it has not lingered for her because of her immune system but I'm thinking the Cod Liver Oil that she has been taking has really boosted her system.  (Thanks again sweet Sandy!!!)
Our son Christopher has been taking care of us, making our meals, doing the laundry, etc.  It's a wonderful thing to teach your children how to do these things so when the time arises they can take over as needed, or take care of themselves when they're on their own.
Now that I'm well I'm going to be working on all those things that need to be made to sell in our online shop, lots to do, I'm going to make a link on my sidebar to help me stay motivated and keep track of what we're making.
Loving the warmer temps and looking forward to some sunshine days, so ready to be outside digging in the dirt and sowing plants but that will have to wait awhile.
We are starting some of our seeds indoors so at least we get a good start on some of them.
Springtime is such a time of hope isn't it?  You just know things are getting better, warmer and brighter.  We spring our clocks forward this weekend so we'll have longer evenings to enjoy!
There's just always something to look forward to!  God showers us daily with blessings that we are so undeserving of, how good is He?!!!

No comments: