The idea of no TV sounds wonderful to me! Sadly, dh does not agree! LOL
I pray we all have a blessedly simple Thanksgiving.
Full of love, family, hope, joy, peace and blessings.
I'm thankful for so much:
- Good Health
- Good Christian Friends
- Freedom (only made possible through our armed forces)
- Good medical care (courtesy of all the Dr.'s, nurses, NA, paramedics, etc.)
- Safety (courtesy of our police forces, firemen, etc.)
- a warm home
- a very sweet and loving husband
- three incredible grown children
- so much more!