Monday, July 5, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


To view Peggy's and many other ladies daybooks click here.

My Daybook for...
Monday July 5, 2010...
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...Sunny and already hazy from the heat at only 7am.

I am thinking...how nice it is to be back on my blog and posting again, so much to say....


I am thankful for...my family.

I am remembering...a nice weekend with my little family, we didn't leave the house and enjoyed every minute of it!

I am currently reading...waiting for my new ESV daily Bible to come!

I am hoping...for lots of energy this week to accomplish all we have to do. Want to get some soap going and get a Christmas list made so we know what needs to be created.

On my mind...the closeness we have with our grown children and how close they are to one another.  Such a blessing!
 
Noticing that...when I get my lowest the Lord seems to pull me closer.  Such wondrous love!

Pondering these words...
In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.  Franklin D. Roosevelt

From the kitchen...Egg on English muffin with fruit for breakfast.  Cheese, crackers and fresh veggies for lunch with iced water.  Supper might be roast with veggies, not quite sure yet.

Around the house...very quiet as it's early and I'm the only one awake. 

From my picture journal...no photos yet, we have a new computer and as Katie's digital camera broke and her new one is not here yet we have no pics.

No comments: