Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


To view Peggy's and many other ladies daybooks click here.

My Daybook for...
Monday April 19, 2010...
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...sunny, a bit chilly today only up to 68.

I am thinking...of the fun we'll have today with my sweet little parents.  What a joy it is to be with them!


I am thankful for...so many things!

I am remembering...visiting with our Tommy!!!  Life doesn't get much better!

I am currently reading...another Travis Thrasher book, excellent author!

I am hoping...for lots of energy this week to accomplish all we have to do.

On my mind...the joy of being a parent, you truly never know until you experience it!

Noticing that...time seems to slip by so very quickly, wish I could slow it down just a bit!


Pondering these words...'turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face...and the things of the earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of his glory and grace'.


From the kitchen...lasagna, salad

Around the house...showers in preparation for all we have to do today.


From my picture journal...

 A picture Katie took last week, just beautiful!

No comments: