Saturday, March 13, 2010

Simply Sick and Sanitizing!

Well, the sickies have floated over to Christopher and Katie so we are just a house full of sick germs!  The past few days have been really pretty and we've had the windows open and enjoyed the warmth but today is cold and rainy so we're all closed up again.  I'm looking forward to spring but realize that this is only March and we sometimes have snow in April so I want to make the most of the time I am unable to enjoy the outside.
I'm doing laundry, cooking, dishes, cleaning, sanitizing, working on the decluttering when I have an extra minute, planning some container gardens in my head, sorting through clothes to put away or give away or make into rags or just pitch, working on more things for our ebay store and would you believe I still haven't finished painting my shelf and floor shelf???...they're still sitting in the garage waiting for me!  We've had rain throughout the days most days lately so there's just been too much humidity in the air to paint it with the garage door open and I can't paint it closed because it's oil based paint (which I'll never use again!!!).
Well, sitting here on the puter is not accomplishing much so back to the list I go!  So many chores, so little time...but most of all, so little help!  I'm really not used to doing everything by myself but that's what I have to do because these two are feeling terrible.  I don't mind it at all but it's kinda slow going for me because the more I do the more the bronchitis cough starts up so I do some and rest some, etc.....it's really not bad because I'm not on a schedule, it will get done when it gets done!  Hope to be back in the real world soon!

No comments: