Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

 To view Peggy's and many other ladies daybooks click here.

My Daybook for...
Monday March 22, 2010...
Here in Kentucky...


Outside my window
...Very dreary, rainy cloudy sky.  Quite chilly.

I am thinking...that it's time for a change in our home, things have just gotten boring and it's time to spring spruce things up!

I am thankful for...our oldest son getting a job promotion!  He's worked very hard for this and we're very proud of him!

I am remembering...a nice relaxing weekend with my family, still healing from the illness so we just were not up to doing things just yet.

I am currently reading...a new Kathy Herman book, will post about it when I'm finished.  Also, still reading on crafting with wool felt and got some books from the library about algebra, just want to brush up on some things.

I am hoping...for some nice warmer weather, it was nice over the weekend but today it's chilly and dreary.

On my mind...blessings!  Just when we get down and let things bog down our mind, heart and spirit....we're reminded that Christ came so that we can have life and have it more abundantly!  We are not to fret and worry, as my oldest brother Rick tells me 'worry is of the devil'!  I will rejoice in Him today!

Noticing that...there seems to be a change happening in our lives right now, I'm not even sure what it is but things are happening that we did not foresee or cause to happen, good things, truly makes me wonder what the Lord has in store for us!!

Pondering these words...if He brings us to it He will bring us through it.

From the kitchen...something with ground beef, we're just playing it by ear!

Around the house...some chores being done and reorganization happening, we're preparing our home and ourselves for what might be around the bend.

From my picture journal...
This is along the lines of what I'm working on with my wool felt, I'm really enjoying working on the stitches I haven't done for awhile, it's a nice change.  I love all the sweet things on the website weefolkart.com lot's of fun stuff!

No comments: