Monday, March 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


To view Peggy's and many other ladies daybooks click here.

My Daybook for...
Monday March 1, 2010...
Here in Kentucky...


Outside my window
...Patches of snow here and there, it's definitely melting.  Today is overcast but not freezing cold, feels pretty good outside, not warm but comfortable.

I am thinking...that life can change in a heartbeat, we never know what the next moment will bring!

I am thankful for...everything, whether it be the blessings or the trials, I know that I grow in my faith through each.

I am remembering...a nice weekend, got to see my Tommy again!  Twice in one week!!! Woohoo!

I am currently reading...Just finished Plain Jayne by Hillary Manton Lodge.  Excellent book!

I am hoping...to be motivated by the treadmill we got today, really need to get moving on it!

On my mind...list of chores, I've been listing on ebay today and haven't gotten to my chores yet, it's gonna be a long night!

Noticing that...when I'm fine, everybody else in the house seems fine.  Pretty simple stuff!

Pondering these words...'Only a life lived for others is a life worth living.  Albert Einstein

From the kitchen...leftover homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch, barbecue ribs, potatoes and veggies for supper.

Around the house...shower is going, dishes are clicking together as Katie dries and puts them away.  Dan's watching TV, not sure what, it's just background noise to me, I don't usually pay much attention.

From my picture journal...
 
A pretty petunia from in our front yard a couple of years ago....aaaahhhh, can't wait to start planting flowers!!!
 

No comments: