Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Bekah Tag


Coffee or Tea?  I like coffee in the morning and loose Earl Grey tea in the afternoon

Do you have any animals? Well, there's Dan, no...Tommy, no....Christopher, no...Katie, naw, no pets, I have allergies to dogs and cats!

Any news you'd like to share?  We're having a yard sale!

 
What is your favorite flower?  orange/apricot roses

Favorite day of the week?  not sure, one day melds into the next most of the time

What time did you get up this morning?  First ask me what time I went to sleep.....5am...I don't sleep like normal folks do, unfortunately :(

What is your favorite TV show?  Avonlea, our favorite show.

What do you usually have for breakfast?  coffee

What food do you dislike?  anything spicy, don't like hot spicy foods

Salty or sweet?  mostly salty, sometimes sweet

What is your best quality?  I'm told I'm a good listener.

What is your name?  Judy Kay, the Dr. that delivered me was Dr. Kay

What characteristic do you most despise?  cruelty, so very unnecessary

Anywhere in the world on vacation?  Switzerland.  But truly if I never left Kentucky I'd be quite happy.  I've been to Hawaii, California, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Oklahoma...but to me Kentucky will always be the  most beautiful.  I think it's very good when we can bloom where we're planted and I'm happy to be planted right here!

Are you organized?  That is the goal...always the goal!


What is your favorite song at the moment?  "Give me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath

Where are you going to retire to?  Kentucky

What is your birthstone?  Alexandrite

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  Orange

What is your favorite drink?  RC


Favorite clothing?  jumper, tee, sandals

Favorite restaurant?  Cracker Barrel

 
What was your favorite toy as a child?  Dolls

Chocolate or Vanilla?  Chocolate

 
What is under your bed?  I don't think any of us want to really know that...:)  Actually it was cleaned recently and vacuumed so nothing.

What do you usually do in the evening?  Supper, finish up laundry, piddle on the computer, read, watch something with Christopher and Katie

No comments: