Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our New Online Store....we have a name!


















We haven't actually opened our store yet but we do have a name for it, it's the same as our ebay store.....The Olde Homestead General Store.  This was one of our names we had chosen so since there was no original ideas submitted and the majority like this name that's the one we will stick with.  I'll let you know when we open it.

I'm very thankful that we didn't have a lot of votes for Applicable Buckleberry, which was Katie's choice.  She just likes the way it sounds when you say it out loud....you just said it out loud didn't you???  Knew you would!
Also, Christopher's choice was Buckleberry Crib....he's trying to make me be cool and modern but I'm just an old fashioned kinda girl and the only crib I know of is the ones our babies were in!  Sorry Katie and Christopher but my original choice wins!!!

Thanks for all the input and since this was our choice there are no winners, sorry. 

No comments: