Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back to Blogging

Well, it seems we won't be going out of town.  The weather here and there is terrible and my sweet little mama requests that we not make the trip.  It's my mama's sister that passed away on Friday, she lived in southern Kentucky so that's where the funeral will be.  My parents are going down but my mama doesn't want us to travel down there, my two brothers live down there so they will be with her.
So, I need to get back to blogging now that my headache has subsided somewhat, it's still there but I'm trying to pretend it's not.
I appreciate the kind notes that have been sent, my aunt Vernice was a very sweet lady, we were all blessed by her love, smile and affection for her family, I know there was a reunion in Heaven when she arrived, we have lots of family that went before her including one of her children, isn't God good to give us such peace and love?
God Bless you all!
Judy

No comments: