Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2010 Declutter Challenge


















Isn't this pretty?  A little promise of spring!!!

Well, shame on me but I have not been working very hard on the declutter challenge.  I have been working on quite a few different things but just have not worked on decluttering.  I believe it's because it is cold in the garage and it's cold in our basement so I don't want to go to either place and that's where our 'stuff' is.  I will get working on it soon but probably not until some of this snow goes away and it warms up.  In other words I probably won't work on it until oh...let's say...May? June?  In the meantime I got a bunch of cards made and sent out yesterday, sympathy cards, etc.  Now, to finish painting that shelf...but it's in the garage and it's cold out there!!!  Oh well, I think I'll get off of her and just go get under my electric blanket :)....can you tell I'm freezing today???

No comments: