Monday, January 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




To view Peggy's and many other ladies daybooks click here.

My Daybook for...
Monday January 11th, 2010...
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...everything is covered in snow, it's a beautiful winter wonderland!

I am thinking...that it is great to feel good again! I have been sick for a week with a cold but am finally actually feeling better, and my energy is back.

I am thankful for...our family finally being well.
 
I am remembering...what a nice Christmas we had with family, I can't believe it was only a couple of weeks ago, it seems like months! Time must really be going slow for me!

I am currently reading...a series of book by Rebeca Seitz, they're Christian fiction with a theme of scrapbooking running through them, they're called Sisters, Ink and they're really good.
 
I am hoping...to finally be able to get my new Cricut machine set up and running, now that the sickies are over.

On my mind...what happens when we pray and put our burdens at the foot of the cross but don't take them back, God is so good.

Noticing that...things work so much better in our home when everyone is well, you just don't appreciate it until the illnesses start! Wrote this last week but it's still appropriate!

Pondering these words...'Women are repeatedly accused of taking things personally, I cannot see any other honest way of taking them'. Now how true is that? This was on my daily Mary Engelbreit calender for the weekend, I believe it describes women to a tee.

From the kitchen...oatmeal for breakfast, a mixture of fresh fruits and veggies with cheese and crackers for our lunch and veggie beef soup for supper.

Around the house...coffee's brewing in the percolator, I'm preparing for a day full of being busy around the house and lovin' not being sick anymore!

One of my favorite things...just talking to our Savior, the comfort and joy I get from that is wonderful!

From my picture journal...

This is from our deck looking at our back yard and into our woods, the little black lump in the middle is the remants from a campfire.

No comments: