Sunday, January 31, 2010

End of January Update on My Resolutions for 2010


End of January Update:
On time....
did great!
Soft Drinks...
did not do so great, we all had a few soft drinks this month, definitely need to cut back. I'm blaming it on the sicknesses. Will leave this on my list and work harder.
Restaurant french fries...
did great!
Bible...
did terrible, very ashamed, intend to do much better.
Walk....
either sick or snow on the ground, we're supposed to warm up a bit so we will definitely get going on this one.
Meals...
I'm happy to say that we're doing great with this, snacks and meals have become very healthy.
Blog daily....
I missed one day in January so I did not stick to this one.
All in all I think I did fairly well for January, at least I'm truly conscious of the things I need to work on.

No comments: