Sunday, January 31, 2010

29 Day Giving Challenge






After doing a bit of research and reading some incredible stories I've decided to do the 29 day giving challenge during the month of February, I'll finish up on March 1st.  
To read about the challenge, visit:
I love the idea of giving and to do this daily will be somewhat of a challenge, I'll really need to think about what I'm doing with my time and resources.  I would encourage everyone reading this to visit the site and think about joining in, giving is always better than receiving, right?  The principle also is that when you give you will also receive, there are many stories at the site to show that this is more than true!  If you decide to join in please let me know so I can read about your journey also, whether you decide to start now or later, I'd love to read about it!
I'll post my giving on my sidebar daily and blog about any that will take more than a blip.

No comments: