Monday, December 7, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Click here to go to Peggy's daybook

Monday, December 7th, 2009
Judy's Daybook
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...cloudy with a little bit of sun, very cold!  We had flurries this morning, the first snow of winter!

I am thinking... I'm a little confused as to where the last year went, it seems the older I get the faster time goes, I seriously cannot believe it's another Christmas season already and then it will be 2010!  Wow

I am thankful for... well this morning I'm overwhelmed with the blessings we've been showered with, God is so good.

I am wearing... gown still, it's warm!....sshhhh!

I am remembering... Decembers as a little girl, oh we had such an innocent wonderful childhood!

I am going... just to the post office, not sure for the rest of the week

I am currently reading... the Dearest Dorothy series, found these online at the library and they are so cute!

I am hoping... to get all those gifts finished!

On my mind... my mom is teaching Katie oil painting and when they take breaks she's teaching her how to play the hammer dulcimer, then maybe Katie can teach me...LOL.  I have my mom's first dulcimer but don't know how to play!

Noticing that... I really need to work getting my household cleaning schedules in order, things are not getting done as I would like

Pondering these words... Jesus is the light of the world.  Wonder why anyone would choose the darkness?

From the kitchen... cheeseburger soup, Katie's whole wheat bread

Around the house... coffee is brewing, Katie is washing dishes while listening to Christmas carols, Dan surprised us by being off again today but is gone now to take his sweet mom to the store, Christopher is busy with business issues

One of my favorite things... doing this daybook each Monday, Peggy is such a blessing to us all!!!




My Katie in the car with her Peppermint Mocha Latte and her Delta hat on that her daddy got for her, it's very rare to see her with a hat on, she's a girly girl through and through!

No comments: