Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Simple Thoughts on 'Resolutions'



I've been thinking about some New Year's resolutions that I would like to make.  We all know that statistically most resolutions only last a few days, if that long.  I really think that I want to make some changes and maybe now is the time to do it.  If I write it on my blog it will be a tangible reminder that I really should stick to them, well maybe, LOL, we'll see!
Anyway I have made some through the years and have never ever stuck with any of them so it would be interesting if I kept a list of them here as a constant reminder to myself.  I have a few things in mind so I'll have to make a list and put it on my sidebar, then I will mark them off as I slowly (or quickly) break them!!LOL  Of course Christopher and Katie will be my constant reminders because they keep an eye on everything and call me on things if need be!
I'll be interested to read what others are thinking about making resolutions, maybe blogging about it is just the incentive I need!

No comments: