Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Bekah Tag

Tag from the Unworthy Maiden (My sweet Katie!)


Do you like to write? Yes

Favorite Books? Anything by Jackie Wellwood, Kathy Herman, "how to" books on doing things the old ways, Nourishing Traditions, Debi Pearl, Carolyn Mahaney, etc.

Do you compose music/write songs? No, but I really like to listen to them :)

Do you like Poetry? Yes

Loved someone so much who made you cry? Yes, but cry in a good way.

Broken a bone? No

Been on a boat? Yes

Fallen asleep at school? Yes, oh how boring school was to me.

Did you sing today? No, I hummed though, I'm a hummer just like my little mama.

KFC, Popeyes or Church's? KFC, I've never been to the other two.

 
Chick-a-flick or What-a-Burger? Ummmm, Chick-Fil-A :p

Starbucks or McCafe? STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favourite time of year? Autumn! I also like Christmas time though:)

Do you ever talk to yourself? Yes, and sadly I also answer myself.

Do you have a favourite treat you like to buy on occasions? Starbucks is our treat.

Do you believe the Bible is the literal word of God and is infallible? Without a doubt.

What's your favourite sport? I like to watch ice skating and watch 'football' with Chris and Katie but I'm not really a sports person.

What colour is your Ipod? Black, because it's a hand me down, if I could choose it would be orange, my favorite color!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'm not much of a traveler, I'm very content to be home. 

If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go? Definitely Hobbiton!

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all? I LOVE writing!

What do you want to be when you a grown-up? I'm already grown up and I'm living my dream, wife and mommy!

Favourite animal? Llama, they just seem so innocent and gentle.

Favourite Song? Give me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath...hands down my favorite right now!

Do you like school? I hated school, guess that's why I wanted our kids to be homeschooled, such freedom!

Are you a people person? I'm very shy with anyone but family, always have been.

Do you like to talk? I love to chit chat, yes, love learning new things from others but detest gossip, don't pass it on and will stop you if you try to gossip to me.

Favourite food? Fried chicken, probably because we had it multiple times in a week growing up, it's my comfort food.  We only have it occassionally. 

Hobbies? Reading, crafting, sewing, crocheting, decorating

Favourite Author? I love books so my favorite authors change constantly.

Favourite weapon? small pearl handled pistol...lol

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored? Kinda fun

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like high school musical? I'm not a teen but even if I was I would have to say no.

What are you scared of? granddaddy longleggers

Favourite flower? lantana


Colour of your eyes? green

Yep, that's more than you ever wanted or cared to know about me, huh?LOL

No comments: