Monday, November 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Click the image to visit Peggy's blog.


Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today November 23, 2009
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window... foggy with a hint of sunshine breaking through the clouds

I am thinking... how wonderful that Dan took off work today to surprise us!!!

I am thankful for... Christ, without Him, my life would be nothing.


I am remembering... yesterday would have been the 50th birthday of my cousin that died when we were 22, so many wonderful memories to be thankful for!

I am going... nowhere today, tomorrow we'll need to get the fixins for Katie's Pumpkin Cheesecake, the only thing we have to make for Thanksgiving!

I am reading... The Other Side of Darkness by Melody Carlson, interesting book!

I am hoping... to get my list for today finished, plenty to do after the weekend

On my mind... so many blessings!


Noticing that... Contrary to what I thought years ago, life gets better with age. Now at 49 I see things so differently, I truly don't sweat the small stuff!

Pondering these words... "It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord" Psalm 92:1

From the kitchen... cheeseburger soup and Katie's homemade bread

Around the house... projects going for Christmas gifts

One of my favorite things~ getting up early, such a good way to start the day!

From my picture journal...
another one of our signs we make.


No comments: