Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Click the image to visit Peggy's daybook.

For today November 16, 2009,
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...bright sunshine, the woods are looking very sparse, no leaves left on the trees.

I am thinking...how much I'm enjoying having an i pod, it's a hand me down from my son but so nice, incredible device isn't it? I grew up during records, then we got 8tracks, then cassettes and then I was amazed at CD's, now I can have thousands of songs on this little tiny device and the sound is incredible. Of course I don't know thousands of songs, I think I've got about 42 on it!LOL An ipod definitely shows that technology can simplify our lives!

I am thankful for...a surprise this morning when dh didn't get up for work, he took the day off to surprise us!!!

I am remembering...my phone call with my Tommy last night, he's such a funny guy!

I am going...today to the library and post office, then just the usual grocery visits for fresh items

I am reading...through the Christmas Country Sampler magazine, also the Christmas Country Accents magazine, I love all the country decorating for Christmas

I am hoping...to get my signs listed on our website today, to get a Christmas gift started for my Tommy

On my mind...how refreshing our little drive was yesterday, it's always nice to get away for a little bit and clear those cobwebs, always does me some good

Noticing that...life is finally getting back to normal after my bout with clinical depression, I'm so very thankful

Pondering these words..."It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord..." Psalm 92:1, we should remember this every day, not just once a year!

From the kitchen...pork roast, broccoli, Katie's homemade bread, potato casserole

Around the house...lots of work in the garage (our woodshop) today, trying to organize all those stencils and signs

One of my favorite things...listening to Christopher and Katie, they are very funny!!!

From my picture journal...
One of my favorite signs that we make.

No comments: