Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Click the image to visit Peggy's daybook
Monday, October 26th, 2009
Here in Kentucky

Outside my window... the sun is shining very brightly, the grass is still green although it's very cold, beautiful puffy clouds in the sky

I am thinking... how nice it's been having Dan home on vacation this past week, I could really get used to this


I am thankful for... for feeling good, having hope, having joy, feeling good is something we should never, ever take for granted

I am wearing... brown jumper, cream colored top with fall colors on it

I am remembering... how I felt a week ago, once again
feeling good is an incredible thing!

I am going... just here and there, no definite plans

I am reading... my new Country Sampler magazine, also a new series by Kathy Herman, Phantom Hollow Series

I am hoping.... to see my Tommy today, he's co
ming over to have chinese food with us

On my mind... my goal of simplifying our home and lives even more, it's always a process

Noticing that... it's really looking like winter outside, it seems like we went from hot to cold, not much in between time

Pondering these words... Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made of. Benjamin Franklin

From the kitchen... chinese take out :O)

Around the house... listening to the quiet in the house, all I hear is the water from the shower, very quiet


One of my favorite things~ curling up with a good book under my electric blanket, having my whole family home safe and sound

From my picture journal...
This is a painting by my sweet little mama, and now she's giving my Katie painting lessons, they're two of a kind!

No comments: