Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


Click on the image to visit Peggy's daybook

Monday, October 19th, 2009

Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window... chilly and cloudy, but sunny

I am thinking... how wonderful it is just to be cozied up at home with my family

I am thankful for... the Lord's comfort, mercy and grace

I am wearing... white long sleeve top, plaid jumper

I am remembering... our evening with Tommy on Friday, his birthday, we're so proud of him

I am going... nowhere unless absolutely necessary

I am reading... a new series by Kathy Herman

I am hoping... Dan has a nice vacation this week, we'll be home all week, he's happy to just be here

On my mind... awed by Him alone

From the learning rooms... lots of painting lessons, my mom is teaching Katie and I'm teaching myself to do some tole painting

Noticing that... life seems to be smooth right now, I know God knows what I can handle

Pondering these words... this too shall pass...

From the kitchen... spaghetti casserole, salad, homemade bread

Around the house... just waiting for Dan to get home from his last day of work before vacation

One of my favorite things~ Laughter throughout our home

No comments: