Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


Click the image to visit Peggy's daybook blog.

FOR TODAY...October 5th, 2009
Here in Kentucky...


Outside my window... sunny, lush and green, temps are almost to 70 today

I am thinking...
how wonderful fall truly is, a cool down from the heat and such beauty in nature


I am thankful for...
a family that loves me, just the way I am


I am wearing...
navy plaid skirt, navy top


I am remembering...
how much I love having a paintbrush in my hand, sometimes I forget how much I love to paint


I am going...
to deliver supper to my little parents and then run a few errands


I am reading...
a series by Kathy Herman, still waiting for my second Randy Alcorn book to come in to the library


I am hoping...
to accomplish all I need to this week


On my mind...
the blessings of this moment


From the learning rooms...
we're still tweaking some soap recipes


Noticing that...
the days are shorter and I'm enjoying the dark evenings


Pondering these words...
'I never remember being tired by work, though idleness exhausts me completely' Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (so very true)


From the kitchen...
pork chops, green bean casserole, baked sweet potatoes, salad and a special surprise that Katie won't tell me until she's finished with!

Around the house...the usual tidy from the weekend, Katie keeps 'her' kitchen so nice and tidy!

One of my favorite things~ hearing Christopher (my son) call me 'Judy', such a funny guy!

No comments: