Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Simple Anniversary!

Today we celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary! We still can't quite remember where the years went, time just goes by so fast, sometimes I feel like I wish I could stop time so I could catch up, just way too fast!
We will spend most of the day together but not really sure what else we will do, we're not really folks that make a big deal out of one day out of the year.
Even for birthdays we don't have huge celebrations, we treat each person in our family with love every day. We have love, laughter and joy every single day...every day is a celebration!
Looking back I see God's hand in so many decisions, He has blessed us so by walking the journey with us.
I uphold what the scriptures tell us:
1. God
2. Spouse
3. Family
This isn't just said to give us an idea of how we should live, it is to dictate that this is how we must live.
If it's in The Book, it is. It's that simple.
The photo is Cumberland Falls, which is where we spent our honeymoon, such sweet memories!

No comments: