Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Click here to view Peggy's and other ladies daybooks...

FOR TODAY...Monday, September 21, 2009
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window... Cloudy but everything has turned green again after our rain all weekend. There's a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to turn.

I am thinking... too many thoughts going through my head this morning to tack it down to one!

I am thankful for... having our Tommy visit us and have supper with us yesterday, what a wonderful treat!

I am wearing... purple floral dress, bare feet

I am remembering... the days of homeschooling, fall was such a nice time to go on our little 'field trips' wherever we decided to go, all the other kids were in school so it was just us, such fun!

I am creating... some wood signs, need to start on more stitcheries today

I am going...just a trip to the grocery today, Dr. appt. on Wednesday, not sure about the rest of the week.

I am reading...the Proverbs

I am hoping...Tommy can make the decisions he needs to make

On my mind...lots of work with our business, have some finished but lots to accomplish still

From the learning rooms...lots of practicing and learning how to use our new bandsaw, it works so nicely to make our signs!

Noticing that...the days are so quiet these days, it's incredible how quiet things are with the neighbor kids in school

Pondering these words... bloom where you are planted...sometimes I need a reminder to be content

From the kitchen...homemade all wheat bread to make, kefir smoothies, start a fresh batch of yogurt, cheeseburger soup

Around the house...very quiet around our home, I love quiet mornings!

One of my favorite things~having Tommy here with us, just doesn't get any better than that!

A few plans for the rest of the week: still have the basement to finish, need to make a Christmas list and get working on more gifts, some cards to make

No comments: