Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Click here to view Peggy's and other ladies daybooks...

FOR TODAY...Monday, September 14, 2009
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window... lots of sunshine, a bit of a breeze. Sadly we've not had rain for awhile so the grass is turning brown on us but the trees in the woods are still beautiful.

I am thinking... how wonderful it is to have the cooler temps and breezes.

I am thankful for... our adult children and the special closeness we share with them.

I am wearing... jumper, top, sandals

I am remembering... so many answers to prayer this past year

I am creating... lots of wonderful memories...each day brings such joy!

I am going...just a few errands to run this week, love being at home!

I am reading...the book of John

I am hoping...for a dream to come true for us very soon

On my mind...lots of thoughts of organization that we want and need to accomplish this week, now to just transfer it from my mind to reality

From the learning rooms...trying to teach myself how to miter corners for some frames I want to make...always something to learn even though our homeschool days are over

Noticing that...the nights are just too chilly to not have the extra quilt on, with the windows open...and it's only September!

Pondering these words..."Our hearts are restless o God, until they rest in You",
St. Augustine

From the kitchen...homemade all wheat bread to make, kefir smoothies, reboot the kombucha, sour cream, buttermilk and start up a fresh batch of yogurt.

Around the house...always lots to do after the weekend

One of my favorite things~listening to sounds in the night when the bedroom windows are open...I'm with Peggy on this one, it's so soothing

A few plans for the rest of the week: lots of work in the basement and then our fall cleaning should be about finished

No comments: