Sunday, September 6, 2009

Praise the Lord! The Pain has subsided!

You know to have a headache for 4 days is just a little much I think!!!LOL I am used to sinus headaches occassionally and a tension headache every now and then but I really hate having a headache that I can't diagnose, therefore don't really know how to treat so I just have to live with it. I've always said that I can handle any pain but a headache, it just knocks me for a loop and there's just no getting away from it or easing it, with a sore knee or pain here and there you can just rest that part of you and feel some ease but it doesn't work that way with a headache and I just hate something getting me down like that! It truly makes me have such compassion for anyone that deals with chronic headaches, I can't imagine living with that.

We are having an odd kind of day here, it's warm outside and humid so the air conditioning is on and it's kind of dark and cloudy with some rain here and there, I'm so ready for the cool temps!!!

Katie looked out our front window this morning and discovered that someone had knocked our mailbox off it's post, actually even took some of the wooden post with it! When Dan got home he checked it out and someone had actually hit it with their car and left their side view mirror behind!....it's fixable so we're just gonna put it back on, you just wonder what people are thinking! It actually must have happened this morning because when Dan left at 5am it was still on, you just never know!

Well, since my headache has become just a bit of a dull ache I'm going to run a few errands, it's amazing that we were able to survive this many days without needing something from the store but now we do!

I'm so thankful to have the pain almost gone, sometimes I think that we have to be knocked flat on our backs to appreciate the blessings of feeling 'normal', I just thank the Lord for normalcy...it's such a blessing!

No comments: