Sunday, September 20, 2009

ABC's of Me

Katie Bekah did it again!

A - Answer: ??ummm...huh??

B - Butter or Margarine: Butter

C - Chore you love: Hanging clothes outside on the line.

D - Dog's name: No dog, I have severe allergies to them.

E - Essential start your day item: Sharing with my Lord.

F - Favorite color: apricot & periwinkle

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5' 4 & 1/2"

I - Instruments you play: I have a hammer dulcimer, haven't learned to play it well just yet.

J - Job title: Homekeeper

K - Kid(s): Tommy, Christopher & Katie

L - Living arrangement: A house with my little family.

M - Memories you favor: Too many to mention here.

N - Nickname(s): Mommy, Ma, Mootar, Jen, Jenweena, Mumsies....could go on and on

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Three times when I gave birth!

P - Pet Peeve: Being tagged ;O)

Q - Quote from a movie: 'There's 15 people in this house and you're the only one who has to make trouble'...Kate, the mom on Home Alone!

R - I'm adding R because it wasn't there.....Rain or Snow - Both!

S - Single or Married: Married

T - Time you wake up: I actually wake up many times before I get up....long nights!

U - Underwear - umm....I wear it under, yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: Okra

W - Ways you run late: procrastinating :op

X - X-rays you've had: My babies.

Y - Yummy food you make: Cheeseburger Soup

Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants

No comments: