Monday, August 31, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Click here to see all the daybooks and to visit Peggy's blog!

For Monday August 31, 2009
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...it's very sunny and breezy, our temps have gone done and it's only in the 70's right now. We have the windows open and it's almost too chilly, perfect weather!

I am thinking...how nice it is to have my car back, I don't mind being without one but it's nice to have it just in case! Dh's car has been in the shop for awhile but it's finally fixed!

I am thankful for...Christ.

From the Kitchen...well, we're going out to run some errands so will stop and get some fresh things for a simple supper.

I am Reading...My ESV Bible

I am wearing...white cotton top, plaid skirt, may need to put on a long sleeve top with the chilly air!

I am Hoping...to continue with this sense of contentment, sometimes I get so caught up in things I forget to just slow down and enjoy my simple life.


I am creating...some little prim saying stitcheries, some new kinds of soap (have a wooden soap mold coming in the next couple of days so I can make larger quantities)


I am Praying...for an extended family member going through chemo, for a sweet cousin that hurt her knee and had to have surgery, praying for swift healing for her, also my sweet niece that was bit by a brown recluse, yuck!, hopefully the poison was stopped in time.

Around the House...we have a very quiet house, all I hear are my fingers hitting the keys and the critters in the trees out back.

One of my favorite things...simple days at home, having our kefir, kombucha, sour cream, buttermilk etc. all mixing in their jars in the cupboard.

A Few Plans for the rest of the week...the possibilities are endless!!!

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you...
no photo today, still need to upload all our photos to our computer!

No comments: