Monday, July 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Click on the image above to see all the daybooks!
Click here to go to Peggy's blog.


For Monday July 20, 2009
Here in Kentucky...


Outside my window...beautiful sunshine with some beautiful puffy clouds, and nice cool temps.

I am thinking...how wonderful it is to have all of our deep cleaning finished and a nice tidy house, lots of tidying needed after the past month of grieving and health issues, God is so good.

I am thankful for...God's blessings that He showers us with daily, we are unbelievably blessed and I never for a moment want to forget to thank Him.

From the Kitchen...green beans, potatoes and smoked sausage, lemon meringue pie for desert

I am Reading...My ESV Bible..currently in Isaiah, For the Family's Sake

I am Hoping...to see my family soon, I miss seeing my sister and brothers and my little mama and daddy, we've all been way too busy, wrote this two weeks ago and it still holds, life has been way too busy

I am wearing...denim jumper, yellow and white striped ruffled top and birkenstocks

I am creating...some prim stitcheries, I love making them with little sayings I find, this weekend we finished painting our hutch, bookshelf and my new/old desk I got from my little mama, they all look so pretty and fresh!

I am Praying...for strength, endurance and joy to accomplish what I have planned for our family...I wrote this two weeks ago and it is amazing how much this prayer has been answered already, yes God is so good!

Around the House...I hear Katie's boots as she walks upstairs, we're getting ready to go to Sav-a-Lot, went to Kroger yesterday and am just sick with the price of groceries these days, I'm hoping to do a bit better at SAL

One of my favorite things...being busy with things at home

A Few Plans for the rest of the week...taking my sweet little mother-in-love to the Dr. tomorrow. Dan is off to the dentist on Wednesday, Thursday is hopefully a full day at home, I love summer...generally no plans, just play it by ear!

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you...no photos today, we had to reboot our computer so all photos are on backup disks.

No comments: