Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Tag from Bekah

Two Tags

1. What time is it? 3:20pm

2. What's your favorite memory? anytime I'm together with my sweet family :O)

3. What are you afraid of? My one and only fear in this world is a granddaddy long legger, I despise them and freeze when I see one, if you don't know what they look like I'll show you an image:
Okay.....EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!
(fyi...this is not my arm, I found it at google)

4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater? Toy Story, yeah it's been quite awhile, we're not really movie theater people!

5. Place of birth? Cincinnati, OH

6. Favorite food? Anything homemade, we have some good recipes that we make so there is no favorite.

7. What's your natural hair color? Brown years ago, now it's pretty well all gray!

8. Ever been to Alaska? No

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? I refuse to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself. Just Kidding....I've never done that.

10. Love someone? My family, such love I feel for them!

11. Been in a car accident? Yes and sadly I caused both of them, but that was many, many years ago.

12. Occupation? Keeper of my Home

13. Favorite day of the week? Danny's off days!!!

14. Favorite restaurant? Cracker Barrel, not just the food but the atmosphere, just love country living!

15. Favorite Flower? Lantana

16. Favorite sport to watch? I truly have no interest in sports whatsoever but if I watch them it is with Christopher and Katie, watching European Football. The beauty of it is that they play constantly, they stop the game for nothing, it's fast and interesting to watch.

17. Favorite drink? Sweet Tea, Starbucks!!!

18. Favorite ice cream? Cherry Cordial, Butter Pecan...not just any brand though, it must be UDF homemade brand. My second job was working at a UDF (over 30 years ago!!) and I not only love their ice cream but I thought it was an excellent company to work for.

19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Neither

20. Ever been on a ship? No I don't think so, I have been on the Anderson Fairy which crosses the Ohio River with you and your automobile!

21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Tan

22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once, I did the turnaround backwards..pulled in backed out.

23.From whom did you get your last e-mail? My eldest brother, he sends me daily devotions

24. What do you do when you are bored? I do not believe I've ever been bored in my life, there's always something to do

25. Bedtime? 11pm

26. Who do you expect will comment on this? I don't get many comments so I'm not sure, but I'm just doing it for the fun of it anyway!

27. If you could do only 3 things, what would they be? Move to a huge farm, bring all of my extended family with me, live completely off the grid.

28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? ?

29. Favorite TV shows? Avonlea, Midsomer Murders

30. Last person you went to dinner with? Funny, I just went to dinner a few nights ago with my Mother-in-Love, Mary Ann (Hubby's sweet cousin), Hubby, Katie, and Tommy:) It was Cracker Barrel!!!

31. What are you doing right now besides being on the computer? Listening to Katie and Christopher

32. What are your favorite colors? Periwinkle, Apricot

33. How many tattoos do you have? Wow, so many tattoo parlors I can't even remember how many I have....too many to count!!!
Okay, I do not have any tattoos and never, ever will!

34. How many pets do you have? None, sadly I have severe allergies to cats and dogs

35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I don't know, I wasn't there

36. What do you want to do before you die? So many things, I never run out of things I want to try and do!

37. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Yes, sadly it's not a good memory.

38. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? No

39. How many siblings do you have? 3

40. Time this survey ended? 3:42p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) What bill do you hate paying the most? Electric, water, gas...so many that I could rid us of if we could get off grid

2) Where was the last place you had a really unforgettable dinner? Probably right here at home, when our Tommy came for dinner

3) What do you really want to be doing right now? Spray painting my rocker, I need to sand it first though. It's a shame I have to sand because I hate to sand!!!...but love to paint!!!

4) How many colleges did you attend? None

5) Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because it matches the jumper I have on.

6) What are your thoughts on gas prices? Definitely buy a horse.

7) First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Don't use an alarm, first thought when I woke up was probably...I need coffee!!!

8) Last thought before going to sleep last night? How content I am, life is so good

9) Do you miss being a child? Ummm...when did I grow up?....I must say that I'm definitely a child at heart!

10) What errand/chore do you despise? Easy answer...clean the bathroom

11) Get up early or sleep in? Goal is getting up early

12) Have you found real love yet? I would hope so, I've been married to him for 26 years!!!

13) Favorite lunch meat? Hard Salami (on a bagel with cream cheese and a slice of red onion)

14) What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? We generally buy us a drink as we leave because we're tired and thirsty

15) Beach or lake? Lake!

16) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? I don't think so, it is Biblical and the Bible will never be outdated

17) Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Have never seen either, no interest whatsoever

18) What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Elizabeth Prentiss...sadly she's been dead for many years

19) Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Yes, see above

20) Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Yes, but only in a training session

21) Ring tone? Brandon Heath...Give Me Your Eyes

22) Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Probably out in the woods while camping

23) Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Have no desire to go to California, but I would like to go to the New England states

24) Do you go to church? Have been going to church since I was a little girl

25) At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? That's an odd question

26) How old are you? 49

27) Do you have a go to person? Myself!

28) Are you where you want to be in life? Always striving, never stagnant so life is a journey...as long as I'm where the Lord wants me to be I'm fine.

29) Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons? Scooby Doo

30) What about you do you think has changed the most? My desire for less, I used to always want more.

31) Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? No, they were not good years at all

32) Are there times you still feel like a kid? ummm...yeah

33) Do you have a pager? No, Does anyone have one these days?

34) Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? No need to think about that so I would rather not answer.

35) Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with? No, but I think I would have been a much better kid if I would have had them to hang out with...they would really have been a great influence on me.

36) Who do you think impacted your life the most? My Mother

37) Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? Not a teacher, I truly can't remember one good teacher I had...but there was a gentleman from our church that was a custodian at my elementary school, he was the kindest person I've ever met in my life.

38) Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? Yes!

39) Have you been called "sir" or "ma'am"? Yes, I've been called ma'am...I have never been called sir thank goodness.

40) Have you told a story that started with "I remember when..."? Probably

That's all.

No comments: