Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Click on the image above to see more daybooks!


For Today...Monday June 29, 2009
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...clothes blowing around on the clothesline, the trees in the woods are swaying so nicely, we're having a beautiful, windy not too hot day...what a treat!


I am thinking...how wonderful it is to have all three of my grown children with me today, it truly is the simple things that make this girl happy!

I am thankful for...the life of Dh's uncle, he passe
d away this weekend so we'll be attending another funeral tomorrow, within a stones throw from fil's grave.

From the kitchen...oldest son Tommy brought Chinese food for us, he said it was my birthday meal, although my birthday was June 16th it was the day fil passed away so there was no time or
want for a celebration that day.

I am reading...ESV Bible currently reading Proverbs, The Mother at Home

I am hoping...to accomplish all I want to this week, we have a mandatory week of staying home since our extra car is being used by a visiting relative, I don't mind at all because it makes me be organized with my time.

I am creating...a nicely de-cluttered home, summe
rtime is when everything needs to be light and airy so I always like to put away any clutter.

I am praying...for dh's extended family

Around the house...my two boys are playing a video game (this is unusual for us...especially since oldest son moved out on his own
), Katie is making our afternoon pot of tea

One of my favorite things...a nice quiet peaceful home

A few plans for the rest of the week...funeral tomorrow then staying home with only a couple of runs to the grocery

Here is a picture thought I am sharing
with you...
GOD BLESS THE USA!

No comments: