Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To read more daybooks for today, click on the image above!

For Today...Monday June 8, 2009
Here in Kentucky....

Outside my window...Beautiful breezy, sunny day, the trees in the woods are swaying and everything is so very green.


I am thinking...of all the work in the garage we have facing us, but it must be done

I am thankful for...a hardworking husband that cares deeply about me being home to care for our family and home.

From the kitchen...lean pork chops, salad, Katie's homemade wheat bread and roasted potatoes


I am reading...ESV Bible..currently reading 1 Samuel, Feminine Appeal

I am hoping...for some quiet days, not restful because there is much to be done, but quiet as we contemplate some changes we are making.


I am creating...a much healthier kitchen than we've ever had before, now to get hubby on board with the healthy eating,
he likes what he's always liked and doesn't appreciate change at all, but he needs the healthier foods also so I'm going to implement them slowly with him.

I am praying...for my father-in-love


Around the house...lots of business in the garage, Katie making her wheat bread, laundry to be finished and put on the line


One of my favorite things...business at home

A few plans for the rest of the week...nothing planned, life right now seems to be play it by ear

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

My dear sweet hubby, in much more carefree days. He's carrying such a burden for his sweet father right now. God is in control.

No comments: