Monday, June 1, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To read more daybooks for today, click on the image above!

For Today...Monday June 1, 2009
Here in Kentucky....

Outside my window... bright sunshine, lots of green everywhere...the rain has made everything so very lush

I am thinking...how wonderful it is to be at home, I feel very blessed to be able to be here daily and care for my family.

I am thankful for... the beauty of nature, God's hand is everywhere and we so seldom take the time to enjoy it...we were on a drive yesterday and the smell of honeysuckle was just intoxicating and the trees and flowers simply beautiful!

From the kitchen... boneless pork chops, bread, salad, rhubarb pie

I am reading... Feminine Appeal

I am hoping... my toothache I had last week does not decide to come back

I am creating... cards (lots of birthdays in June!) and lots of sewing

I am praying... for some family members, lots of health issues in extended family

Around the house... lots of busy work outside!

One of my favorite things... being home with Puritan and Maiden...they are such fun!

A few plans for the rest of the week... just to the grocery as needed for fresh items

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
We had some tornadoes go through the area this weekend, Maiden took this picture of a cloud behind our back woods right before the storm, it was huge!

No comments: