Monday, May 25, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To visit Peggy's blog and see other ladies daybooks for today, click the image above.

FOR TODAY, Monday May 25, 2009...
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window...it's overcast and quite hot outside, it's been raining off and on all day

I am thinking...how wonderful it was to have our oldest son visit with us today, I miss seeing his face every day!

I am thankful for...my family and the love we have in our home for one another!

From the kitchen...yesterdays leftover stew made into creamy soup for today with Maiden's homemade rolls.


I am creating...a new little sewing area

I am going...nowhere this week that I know of, happily staying home!

I am reading...Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney, the book of Joshua in my ESV Bible.

I am hoping...for some cooler days, it would be nice to have the windows open for awhile before the hot days of summer set in, I really dislike having the AC blasting already!

I am hearing...Puritan clicking on his IPod

Around the house...dh is resting after working this AM, Maiden just got out of the shower which means I get to do one of my very favorite things, dry her hair, I love playing with her long ha
ir!

One of my favorite things...talking to my little mama on the phone, she had a toe removed on Friday and is simply doing great! She's unbelievable!

A few plans for the rest of the week: gardening, deep cleaning in the garage and basement

Here is picture thought I am sharing...one of the Texas longhorn cattle from dh's visit to Dallas last week....we have a lot of cattle in Kentucky, but none that look like this...at least not that I've seen!

No comments: