Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To read Peggy's and other sweet ladies daybooks click the image above.

For Today...Monday May 18, 2009
Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window... beautiful sunshine, everything is so bright and beautiful, the trees and grass are such a deep lush green!

I am thinking... how thankful I am for good health in our family, we have some lifelong illnesses but even in that we all are able to function just fine. God is good.

I am thankful for... for an incredible older son that calls quite often and although I know he works very hard he makes time to visit us, I have such a deep
love for that young man!

From the kitchen... beef and fresh veggie pot pie, salad and sweet tea

I am wearing... white top and plaid jumper

I am reading... Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney

I am hoping... for lots of energy in the days ahead, life is about to get extremely busy and things are changing quicker than I thought they would.

I am creating... skirt for Maiden, skirt for me, pretty handkerchiefs for gifts

I am praying... for my Uncle who is having surgery today, my dfil who is finding out some very important information from his cardiologist on Thursday and for my sweet little mama who is having surgery on Friday.

Around the house... lots of ideas and planning

One of my favorite things... having dh home on vacation, sadly he's back to work now

A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of sewing, planting, finishing up spring cleaning and working on our major project

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..
this is a photo wildcat man took while in Dallas last week, not sure what the building is but this is his view from the sunroof in the car, it's almost like it's just a part of the sky.

No comments: