Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


Click the image above to read Peggy's and other dear ladies daybooks!


FOR TODAY May 4th, 2009...
Here in Kentucky....

Outside my window...everything is just so lush and green, sweet dh is mowing the lawn, there's a wonderful breeze coming through the open windows!

I am thinking...about the things we need to get prepared for dh's trip with his parents later during his vacation week.

I am thankful for...the simple things, I love nature, the sweet chirp of the birds, the wonderful smell of fresh cut grass, honeysuckle...such a wonderful simple treat the Lord has blessed us with, and it's all free and readily available!

From the kitchen...roast in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls

I am creating...birthday cards for family

I am going...library run today, plus a trip to the grocery for a few items

I am reading...through Nourishing Traditions again, also Don't Throw it Out by Lori Baird, always reading my ESV Bible; currently in Job

I am hoping...for lots of rain this week to start our new seeds out really well!

I am hearing...Maiden correcting me on my typing booboos, she's such a sweet gem!

Around the house...Wildcat Man mowing, Puritan weeding and turning the soil in our gardens, Maiden preparing to plant lots of seeds

One of my favorite things...starting gardens, I love the promise of what's to come!

A few plans for the rest of the week: lot's of spring cleaning and packing things up in hopes of a move very soon!


Here's a picture thought I'm sharing....
Click on the image below to read my sweet Maiden's daybook for today....be sure to turn down your volume, she has some wild music on there!!!!!

No comments: