Monday, April 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To Visit Peggy's blog and read hers and other ladies daybooks click on the image above.

Today....Monday, April 27, 2009
Here in Kentucky...


Outside my window... Sunny, windy and very warm, but the grass and trees are so very green, it's just beautiful. Sadly, we have the AC running today already, AC in April is just too early for me!

I am thinking... that we need to sanitize our house after dh and ds's colds this past week, definitely would rather have those windows open!

I am thankful for... grown children that are our delight and very best friends, and dh and I are blessed in that our parents our also our best friends, we love being with them!

From the kitchen... quick and easy from whatever fresh produce we find at the store today.

I am reading... just finished reading Front Porch Tales by Philip Gulley, have now read almost all of his books and love them. Reading the Psalms in my ESV.

I am hoping... to get our card/scrap/rubber stamp area condensed and organized, lots of cards to make.

I am creating... lots of usable space with our de-cluttering and simplifying

I am praying... for a sweet little friend that had surgery on Friday, for my cousins daughter that had a motorbike accident last week, for friends on my egroup that need prayer, for our country and for this swine flu to be stopped in it's tracks.

Around the house... dusting, vacuuming, plenty of chores after the weekend

One of my favorite things... dh now being on day shift after 22 years of night shift!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... not much running to do, just a library and grocery run, hopefully stay home as much as possible.

No comments: