Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To see Peggy's and other ladies daybooks click the above image.

For Today...April 20th here in Kentucky...


Outside my window... a good steady rain which we've had for two days....everything is greening up so beautifully!

I am thinking... of the tasks that must get accomplished this week and praying for the strength to get it all done.

I am thankful for... the good report my in-laws got this morning when I took them to their doctor.

From the kitchen... haven't given a thought to meals today, this is a day of errands so meals will be hit or miss

I am reading... a new series of books by Lorena McCourtney, first book is 'Your Chariot Awaits' very good fiction series.

I am hoping... our plans work out for this week, life seems to be changing for us....in a good way I think.

I am creating... I bought some PUL fabric and am going to be making some reusable feminine items with it, I'm really feeling the need to stop filling those landfills.

I am praying... for the steadfastness to see through the changes we're making and that the end result will place us where the Lord wants us to be...always striving to be in His will...nothing else matters if we're not

Around the house... laundry is going, dishes washed, lots of tidying up after our nice calm Sunday

One of my favorite things...sitting on the front porch with my family in our rockers and just chatting, it just doesn't get any better than that!

A few plans for the rest of the week... always running to the library, have a book on hold right now for us, grocery shopping, hopefully plenty of time taking care of our home

No comments: