Monday, April 6, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To view Peggy's and many other sweet ladies daybooks for today click the image above.

For Today...Monday April 6, 2009
Here in Kentucky...


Outside my window...
rain and snow showers and lots of clouds. Yesterday we were in the 70's!, it will warm up later in the week but it's a cloudy and chilly day for the Cincinnati Red's opening day!!!


I am thinking...how thankful I am that wildcat man is finally on day shift!!!...after only 22 years at Delta Airlines!

I am thankful for...
the promise of warmer temperatures later in the week and some sunshine along with it, so ready to do some planting and lots of spring cleaning!


From the kitchen...
cheeseburger soup and sweet tea for supper


I am reading...
the last of the Four Seasons book by Gary Chapman and Catherine Palmer, a very good fiction series based on marriage, the book of Job in my ESV.


I am hoping...
for continued good health for my sweet in-laws, things are calming down a bit and they've had some nice calm days without heart issues or diabetes spells....life is good when your health is good.


I
am creating...lots of cards, I have a huge extended family and there are lots of uncles, aunts, cousins, second cousins etc. so lots of birthdays/anniversaries to celebrate!


I am hearing...
a school bus on the road, my kids never rode a school bus (we homeschooled) but I did and to this day I hate hearing the sound of the school bus coming, not so great memories!


Around the house...laundry to be finished up, recycling to be sorted through and taken to the center, plenty of spring chores to get accomplished!


One of my favorite things...
hearing the garage door open when dh gets home, music to this wife's ears!


A few plans for the rest of the week...library run, pharmacy for prescriptions, the hope later in the week is for warm temps and hanging clothes on the line, airing out the spring/summer items!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...my sweet little in-laws, I am extremely blessed!

No comments: