Friday, March 6, 2009

Tag from Bekah

  1. the rules: erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people...

1. What is your name? Judy
2. A 4 letter word: jack
3. A boy's name: Joseph
4. A girl's name: Jillian
5. An occupation: Janitor
6. A color: Jade
7. Something you wear: jumper
8. A Food: jam
9. Something found in the bathroom: jar (old blue mason with bobby pins in it)
10. A place: Jasper, WY

11. A reason for being late: jam (of the traffic sort)
12. Something you shout: Jilly (an inside story but I do shout it)

13. A movie title: Jaws
14. Something you drink: juice

15. An animal: jack-rabbit
16. A song title: Jingle Bells
17. A verb: jiggle

That was hard!!! I really had to think and be creative with it!

If anyone reads this, I challenge you to do it also and let me know so I can come read it!

No comments: