Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To read Peggy's and other dear ladies daybooks, click the image above.

For Today...Monday March 23, 2009

Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window... my clothesline, how wonderful that it's finally warm for a few days and we have the windows open!

I am thinking... just got off the phone with my oldest son, I love that he calls and gives me updates on his life and to check up on us!

I am thankful for... God's Love and Grace

From the kitchen...
some kind of soup, blueberry bars

I am reading...
the Kanner Lake series by Brandilyn Collins

I am hoping...
for some warmer days and continued good health in our family

I am creating... working on having a simple home

I am hearing...
birds chirping

Around the house...
right now lots of laughter and fun, lots of work to do though

One of my favorite things... seeing my oldest sons' phone number on my caller I.D.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Dr. appointments, visit with my sweet little mama

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Sweet Maiden with her new little second cousin Will, he was six days old in the photo...he's now 10 days old! What a couple of cuties!

No comments: