Monday, March 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To visit Peggy's blog and to read hers and other dear ladies daybooks click the above image.

For Today...Monday March 16, 2009

Here in Kentucky...

Outside my window... cloudy but warm enough to have a few windows open! Tomorrow will be in the 70's...we'll get to initiate that new clothesline!

I am thinking...
about my daughter's post on her blog, click here to see her post on who's al and why do we need to save him? (a little tip though, turn your volume down, she's got some wild music on there!!)...she's a very funny young lady!

I am thankful for...
The new great grandchild that was born on Friday, the first one for my dear in-laws...it's a boy and he and mama are doing fine.

From the kitchen...
swiss steak, mashed potatoes, green beans....a cake (a little late for dh!)

I am reading...
ESV bible, reading and re-reading Ruth, Violet Dawn by Brandilyn Collins

I am hoping...
to get our sewing area tidied and ready for lots of sewing

I am creating...
lots of skirts in the plans, crochet dishcloths, do some more experimenting with our new velvet puffy paint markers, they're so fun!!!

I am hearing...
birds chirping, dd saying wahooey....not sure why...remember she's a funny one!

Around the house...
need to put some winter items away and bring out the spring and summer things, need to air things out a bit with the windows open and do some major spring cleaning!

One of my favorite things... dh calling me throughout the day while he's at work and being back to his old funny self...he's been really down worrying about his dad but things seem to have calmed down right now so he can have a bit of peace and feel the joy once again.

A few plans for the rest of the week... sewing, making extra meals to take to my dear in-laws, she's a diabetic so we have to be very careful in our cooking and baking.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
here's the pic I alluded to earlier in my post...you have to go to Bekah's blog to get the whole story!

No comments: