Monday, March 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Please click on the above photo to visit Peggy's daybook blog and read hers and many other sweet ladies' daybooks for today!

For Today... Monday, March 2, 2009

Here in Kentucky:

Outside my window... Bright sunshine..but bitter cold!

I am thinking... how good it feels to be inside this nice warm home!

I am thankful for... good news on my cousins medic
al tests today, no cancer! God is good, all the time!

From the kitchen... smoked sausage, potatoes, green beans with peanut butter pie

I am reading... lots of recipes that I had cut out, printed out etc., is finally time to sort through them for keepers or tossers

I am hoping... we get the nice warm days that are p
redicted later this week, so ready to do some spring cleaning!

I am creating... simplification in all aspects of my life, a huge goal but I'm getting there

I am hearing... the wind whipping around outside...brrrrrr

Around the house... very quiet and restful right now

One of my favorite things... talking on the phone
with my sweet little mama, after years of being the daughter and some disagreements, we're now just the best of friends, she is such a sweet little lady

A few plans for the rest of the week... continue my quest of simplifying things, which will keep me home until Thursday when I get to go visit my little mama!

A Picture though I'm sharing...this is my sweet daughter Katie. She is 19 and my dearest friend, we've never had an argument. Not because I'm so agreeable but because she is, she never sees bad in anyone, is always smiling and joyful and allows Jesus to shine through her everyday...and is truly an inspiration to her sometimes grumpy and disagreeable mom (she still calls me Mommy!). She is an incredible blessing and so much like my little mama!

No comments: