Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Question Tag from Bekah

Let's see how well anyone knows me: answer in a comment.
1. Where you and I met:
2: Take a stab at my middle name:
3: How long have you known me?
4: The last time we saw each other?
5: Would I ever go skydiving?
6: Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
7: Am I funny?
8. My best physical feature?
9: What's my favorite music?
10: Can I sing?
11: What do I want to do more than anything?
12: What is the one thing you think I should do?
13: Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
14: Have you ever hugged me?
15: My favorite food?
16: If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
17: Your favorite memory of me?
18: If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
19: Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
20: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?

No comments: