Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Question Tag from Bekah

***********FOODNESS***********

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Oatmeal, I love it

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese, mushrooms, sauteed green peppers and onions, and pepperoni.

What do you like to put on your toast? Apple Butter

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I always get a Cherry Limeade

Do you like pulpy orange juice? The pulpier the better!

***********TECHNESS***********


How many televisions are in your house? 3

Do you own a digital camera? Yes

How many email addresses do you have? 4, all for different purposes

How much time do you spend on the internet each day? More than I should.

Do you always answer your phone? Nope!, a phone call doesn't take priority over anything, unless it's from family.

***********BIOLOGYNESS***********


Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed

What (if anything) have you had removed from your body? Babies...LOL, actually my gall bladder, actually with Bekah I had a c-section and they took our her and my gall bladder!, she was a totally new surgery to that hospital!

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? my ears are pierced but I seldom wear earrings

What is the last heavy item you lifted? a box that I shouldn't have lifted!

Can you do push ups? no, never could

Can you do a chin up? no, but I could years ago

How many times (if any) have you been knocked unconscious? once, the hatchback on my car slammed down on my head...ouch

***********WOULDYOUNESS***********


If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no, now why take away the mystery?

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I'm not sure

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? you know I've just always felt like a Judy, I'm a simple girl and can't imagine why I would want to change my name, such a waste of time and effort


If you could change your eye color, what would it be? Once again, the Lord made me this way, why would I want to change

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? No, I detest spicy things

Would you be a pirate? Well, I like the boldness of it but I could never hurt anyone or steal

***********FAVORITENESS***********


Season? Autumn

Holiday? Christmas!

Day of the week? Dear hubbies off days!

Month? Probably October, when the weather is cooling off, that's such a wonderfully refreshing time

Christmas songs? Mary, did you know?

Sit-down restaurant? Cracker Barrel


***********CURRENTNESS**********


Missing someone? Yes, Tommy my oldest he lives on his own and I miss seeing him every day...but, I'm so proud of him and happy that he's content in his life

Mood? Joyful!

Listening to? Puritan and Bekah watching an English Premier League Soccer (Football to them) Game

Watching?....umm the computer screen as I type

Worrying about? My sweet cousins Lillie and Angela, they're really going through a rough time and I wish I could help, I love them very much!

Current hate right now? I don't like to feel hate, but I do hate that the changes we want to make are not possible right now...I'm so ready for the next step....but God knows and I really need to learn patience!

Are most of the friends in your life right now new or old? New mainly. Actually most of the friends in my life I'm related to, I have been blessed with a huge extended family and all of us live within appr. 200 miles of one another and keep in touch also through email.

Plans tonight? ???

Sleeping alone tonight? I generally sleep with my dh, have been for 26 years!


***********HAVEYOUEVERNESS***********


Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes...I'd rather not talk about it though, it involves a very upsetting garbage disposal accident.

Have you ever been in a car wreck? yes

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes, but then I go the Lord and He pulls me back up

Have you ever been given roses? Yes

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? well I've been married for 26 years, does that count

Have you ever had someone sing to you? yes and I'd rather not talk about it!!!LOL

Have you ever met someone who changed your life? Yes

***********RANDOMNESS***********


First place you went this morning? kitchen for coffee

What's the last movie you saw? Vertigo, the original

Last person you talked to? Puritan

Last person you hugged? Wildcat Man, when he left for work this morning

Three things you bought yesterday? nothing

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? define...run-in.....no, never

Last person you took a picture of? Bekah

When did you last cry? a few weeks ago at the hospital with dfil, the tears were wasted though because he's doing fine!!!!

What is the last song to make you cry? I can only Imagine....gets me every time

Held hands with anyone today? Bekah's, she has the softest and warmest hands


***********MISCELLANEOUSNESS***********


Do you smile often? Yes, life's way too short to not smile all the time!

What's on your wish list for your birthday? Just love to be with my family, not one for wanting gifts, if we need it we get it...we don't like frittering away money on non-essentials

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? none, but I do live all summer in my Birkenstocks

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Tomorrow is in the Lords' Hands, who am I to question it?

Do you have an accent? Maybe a bit, we are from Kentucky!

How will you bring in the New Year? I imagine we'll have game night with snacks (just the four of us unless Tommy comes:)) and watch the ball drop. That's just kind of a long ways away though;)

What song represents you? The Warrior is a Child by Twila Paris

Does anyone love you? Well, I would assume my dh, kids and my family


What songs do you sing in the shower? I'm not a singer, I'm a hummer (got it from my sweet little mama)

What kind of music did you listen to during your elementary school years? That was 40 years ago, I doubt I really cared much about music except maybe hymns at church

Do you believe in staying close with your exes/prospects? I think that's a dumb question. People go in and out of your life at times, some it's best not to hold on to

What is something your friends make fun of you for? My family make fun of me for different things, probably mostly my self-diagnosed ADD, they have to call my name repeatedly to get my attention when I'm reading or doing something that I need to keep my attention on.

Well now that was simply lovely....and I'm glad it's over!

No comments: