Saturday, March 21, 2009

20 Random Things About Myself from Bekah!

Well, Miss Bekah has tagged me with a new one and I might as well do it now while I have the time. These are 20 random things about me:
1. I have two older brothers and a much younger sister.
2. I didn't date much when I was a teen but I went out on a date with a fellow from the band that folks said was real nice and he turned out to be a real doozy....told me that I reminded him of Morticia from the Adams Family...that is so very strange because I've always been short and I had brown curly hair....trust me I looked nothing like Morticia, now you can see why I turned down dates from people I didn't really know well after that!
3. I've never been able to do a cartwheel, although I tried repeatedly for years, I could though, do a backbend no problem at all.
4. I absolutely detest gossip, I will avoid people if I have to if they want to share gossip, I just can't stand it.
5. I do not know the intricacies of a computer at all but I can generally fix anything that goes wrong with it, I'm a problem solver so I have to get to the bottom of it.
6. My mean brothers used me as a BB target when I was young...although they'll deny it every time it's mentioned.
7. I am terrified of grand-daddy longleggers (that's what we call them here), when I was little my cousins and the afore-mentioned brothers threw them on me and I simply freeze up when I see one.
8. Sadly, I'm a perfectionist, which makes things difficult when I have a huge task. I can't just do this and that, it has to be completely in order or I don't want to do it at all.
9. I'm terrified to fly, I have flown a few times but my fear got worse with each flight. (sadly Wildcat Man works for Delta)
10. I can look at anything and in my mind know how to make it myself, drives Wildcat Man crazy! because he can't see the results like I can going into something.
11. I absolutely love to drive, when my kids got their temps I dreaded not being able to drive them everywhere but now I'm okay with them driving, since they're very good drivers, but I still love to drive, it's such an incredible freedom!
12. I would really love to live totally off grid. I love to learn about how the pioneers and colonials lived and do those things myself. Wildcat man would have to have a very, very, very long extension cord because he'd never be without cable TV.
13. Although the general consensus is that people don't like their in laws...I think mine are just so cute and sweet!
14. I have to say that all of my life my mother has been my very best girlfriend, she is the sweetest, kindest, cutest and most loving person I have ever met. Now, I can add my kids on as my very best friends too, we have such fun together!
15. The person I admire most in this whole wide world is my husband, he has an incredible work ethic and takes such wonderful care of his family.
16. I'm not only addicted to coffee, I really love it! Starbucks is mine and Maidens favorite place to go!
17. I love the colors orange and yellow, I believe the whole world should be yellow and orange...we'd all be happy all the time!!!
18. I would love to be a carpenter, I love the feel and smell of wood!
19. I homeschooled all three of our kids and found out later that I learned so much more from them than they ever learned from me....my opinion of course!
20. I'm a terrible procrastinator!!!...see I waited until the end to tell you that!!!

I tag anyone that reads it but let me know so I can read yours also!

No comments: