Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Click above to go to Peggy's daybook blog and read her's and other dear ladies daybooks for today.

For Today...
Monday February 23, 2009

Outside my window... beautiful sunshine making the snow on the ground shimmer and shine


I am thinking... my whole schedule is thrown off because dh decided to surprise us and take off the next four days!!!...but hey - schedule be gone!!!! we're gonna just enjoy having him home with us!

I am thankful for...
my dear in-laws feeling okay and being able to stay by themselves again...they are so thankful for that also...God is so good, all the time!


From the kitchen...
breakfast muffins, tuna salad and carrots for lunch, swiss steak for supper


I am reading...
through the Love Dare, hav
en't started the dare yet

I am hoping...
things will warm up a bit very soon...bitter cold here


I am creating...
a nice tidy little sewing area to make skirts for dd and I


I am hearing... the coffee percolating

Around the house... laundry and tidy

One of my favorite things... is having dh home, especially a nice surprise of 4 days, he works 18 hour days, so now he can get so much rest home with us!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
no plans, just forget the sche
dule and planning and enjoy some family time!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with yo
u...not one of my pics but this is desktop background, so cozy and comfy

No comments: