Monday, February 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Click the above picture to go to Peggy's daybook...and many other sweet ladies!


For Today...

Outside my window... very sunny, the trees are so
very bare with all of our snow gone and it's very, very cold!

I am thinking...about the recipes we'll be making all week to take to Wildcat Man's parents, they're both having some physical issues and we want to make them some good healthy and hearty food.

I am thankful for... for my sweet father-in-love being out of the hospital and home, there will be no surgery and the prognosis for all of his heart issues is not good but the Lord is in cont
rol.

From the kitchen... Bekah is making Pancetta wrapped pork roast, whole wheat bread, I'm making broccoli, hash brown casserole and 7 layer salad

I am reading... A book from the Guidepost Sparrow Island series

I am creating... Lots of skirts for Bekah and me

I am hearing... Bekahs music in the kitchen while she rolls out our bread

Around the house... the usual homekeeping and some extra clearing of items that can be packed away so we have a more clutter free home, especially as we may be moving soon, always best to be planned and packed ahead!

One of my favorite things... organizing...I have to ag
ree with Peggy on this, Bekah and I absolutely love organizing our home!

A few plans for the rest of the week... lot's of cooking for Bekah and me, deliveries courtesy of Puritan and Wildcat Man

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
My veggies I've been cleaning and chopping this afternoon:

No comments: