Monday, February 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


To visit Peggy's Daybook and see the other ladies daybooks click on the photo above!
For Today...Feb. 9, 2009

Outside my window... very sunny and getting warmer, all of our huge snow is melted but now the grass and trees are just brown...I miss the pretty snow!

I am thinking...
of the list of things I have to do today


I am thankful for...
that my father in law is okay after coming close to a heart attack on Friday, thank you Lord!


From the kitchen...
chicken and dumplings


I am reading...
Mystery and the Minister's Wife series, they are so good!


I am hop
ing... dear father in law gets to leave the hospital this week

I am creating...
lots of new skirts for daughter and I


I am hearing...
Christopher and Katie playing FIFA09, it's a soccer game on XBOX, the only video game they play


Around the house...
cardmaking supplies needed to be organized and put in their place


One of my favorite things...
talking to my husband, he's not really the talkative type but when he does talk I learn so much about him, even after 28 years!


A few plans for the rest of the week...
keep the homefir
es burning while my husband works and makes trips to the hospital to visit his dad and stays some nights with his mom so she won't be alone.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....the view from my office window in the summertime!!...sure miss the green!



No comments: